As a requirement to confirm your child’s enrolment, you must provide proof that the immunisation status of your child is current. You may provide any of the following:

[trx_list style=”iconed” icon=”icon-pin” icon_color=”#FFFFFF”][trx_list_item]Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) or[/trx_list_item] [trx_list_item]Immunisation Status Certificate from a medical doctor or local council immunisation with the required information[/trx_list_item] [/trx_list]We are required by regulation to refuse enrolment if your child’s immunisation is not current. *Exceptions apply. [trx_image url=”×682.jpg” align=”left” top=”0.35em”][trx_br]

[trx_columns fluid=”no” count=”1″] [trx_column_item][vc_column_text]The health of your child also relies on the health of all the members of the family in your household. Adult vaccination is offered in Victoria under the National Immunisation Program to eligible adults. Victoria also funds some specific vaccines for eligible adults who are at high risk for certain vaccine preventable diseases such as hepatitis B, rabies, virus, rubella, diphtheria and tetanus.For information on the necessary immunisation for your child and the appropriate age to receive it, please refer to the Department of Health National Immunisation Program Schedule at For information on adult vaccinations for yourself or other members of your family, please refer to the Victoria State Government’s website at[/vc_column_text][/trx_column_item] [/trx_columns]