In most cases, there is fee assistance available from Centrelink to help families shoulder the cost of child care. You must lodge a claim with Centrelink in order for you or your approved child care to receive payment. Before you choose to enrol your child in child care for the first time, we suggest that you visit the Centrelink website to find out whether you are entitled to benefits such as Child Care Benefit (CCB), Child Care Rebate (CCR), JET, etc.  

[trx_columns fluid=”no” count=”1″] [trx_column_item][vc_column_text]If you have not done so already, it will also be worthwhile to contact your nearest Centrelink Office to obtain your Customer Reference Number (CRN) as most child care centres will ask for this number when enrolling your child for the first time.For more information, please go to the Centrelink website.[/vc_column_text][/trx_column_item] [/trx_columns]